Monday, August 24, 2009

Adler quotes

Adler: "Get out of my way!"
Mommy: "Adler, that is not a way to talk to Mommy."
Adler: "Get out of my way, please!"

While doing P90x video w/ Stephen:
Mommy: "Adler, are you getting hungry for lunch?"
Adler: "No, Mommy, you keep playing with Daddy"

After Sadie stole the boiled egg I had fixed on Adler's plate for lunch:
Mommy: "Sadie!, UGGGGHHHHH!!!"
Adler: "Mommy, you NO do that..."UGGGHHHH"!"
(We had recently talked about attitude and not making the sound UUGGGGHH when frustrated...geez, wonder where he got that!)

Adler: "Mommy, you poo poo in the potty?"
Mommy: "umm, uh huh.." (sorry if tmi)
Adler: "Mommy! You get a sucker!!"

While changing a diaper
Adler: "I need butt cream!" (referring to Desitin)

Adler: "Mommy, I like Ramsay"
Hmmm, first crush? We love Ramsay too and are definitely pro-arranged marriages at our house. :)

While getting boys ready for a bath:
Mommy: "Adler, ok, time to jump in the tub"
Adler: "OK, Mommy!"
As I look up to see Adler standing on the bath tub ledge, literally about to "jump" into the tub of water!
Mommy: "Um, I mean, crawl in very carefully!"
Adler: "Oh! Okay, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Lea Arnold said...

cute boy...they never run out of fun things to say :)