Finally catching up on pictures from our wonderful trip to Hilton Head, compliments of Grammi and Tom Tom. Stephen has some better pictures posted on flickr. I was pretty much chasing Adler the whole time, so didn't get to sit and take many pics (obviously, the only time was dinner for me). I had an awesome massage at the Westin Heavely Spa and mani/pedi. What more could a girl ask for? But if you do visit the Island, have dinner at sunset at the Boathouse II!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
The Boathouse II, Hilton Head
Finally catching up on pictures from our wonderful trip to Hilton Head, compliments of Grammi and Tom Tom. Stephen has some better pictures posted on flickr. I was pretty much chasing Adler the whole time, so didn't get to sit and take many pics (obviously, the only time was dinner for me). I had an awesome massage at the Westin Heavely Spa and mani/pedi. What more could a girl ask for? But if you do visit the Island, have dinner at sunset at the Boathouse II!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment