Just to clear the air...I'm pretty stoked that my 5 comments (let's keep 'em coming people) have broken a record on the blog. What Kristine is forgetting is that I have been blogging longer, and thus have in some ways earned the high praise I received.
JUST KIDDING.
She is forgetting that there is also a blog called http://stevohunton.blogspot.com with all kinds of fun information, insightful commentary, videos, randomness, and other tasty treats which NOT ONLY do not get the level of comments that a typical blogger would hope to receive, but the number of visitors is MUCH lower than that of people gracing us with their presence at http://thehuntons.blospot.com . Besides...although I'm posting the video to the blog, Kristine is the one shooting most of Adler's cute moments, so she is responsible and thus deserves the glory. I love you boo.
NOW...on to "Man Mommy"
Everyone stop for a moment to pray for my weekend with Adler. I'm actually really excited about getting a whole weekend to hang out with the "little big man". On the other hand, I'm actually a bit anxious about getting a whole weekend to hang out with the "little big man"... it's going to be a blast, but thank God that he's feeling better than he was a week ago!
In a lot of ways, I think I sorta get the best of Adler, most of the time. Unfortunately, I don't get the joys of cleaning up Adler's sweet smelling doodie each and every day, all day. That's certainly one thing I'm pumped about for the weekend. Also, I don't get to lay his sweet sleepy head down to rest for each nap, after he's cuddled on my shoulder and we've bonded for a few memorable moments, only to immediately hear him wake and cry for 10 minutes at the top of his lungs (insert Daddy increased heart rate here) before resting peacefully again.
The reality is that just even thinking about Kristine doing this stuff DAY AFTER DAY and loving most every minute of it, blows my mind. She has a patience and caring about her that only a mother is possessed with. I appreciate her effort so much more than I can ever express to her, and beyond just getting to play and laugh, tickle and laugh, cuddle and laugh, etc etc etc, I think I'll come away with added respect & admiration for Kristine.
So wish me luck on my journey as a Man Mommy this weekend.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
good luck with that bro! Lord knows i would be of no help at all, so i guess its okay that i'm not out in Atlanta this weekend. :)
Post a Comment