Adler has his first "real" fever. This is not fun for anybody. It was up to 102.9 yesterday. Funny thing I learned about fevers...well at least for Adler...he wasn't hot on his cheeks or forehead. (what you would think) It was his body that was so hot that clued me into the fact that something was different. Fortunately, yesterday morning was his first year check up, so his ears, throat, etc. have all been checked, so it's probably viral.
He was sleeping good through the night, but about 4am I was wide awake wondering if I should give him another dose of meds or let him sleep. I got up twice to feel his temp- he felt really hot, but I also knew sleep was good for him. I did a bunch of google searches, woke up Stephen for his sleepy opinion, and decided to lay back down. However, I laid there for the next hour worrying and praying. Finally, I heard a bit of stirring and decided to get him up. Well, we've been up since then...watching baby Einstein. He seems to be doing a bit better...very cuddly which is kinda nice. Yesterday he watched Charlie Brown's "The Great Pumpkin" twice while laying on my chest.
Thanks for your prayers!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment