Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blog Stalkers!

I think KT just coined the word, but I have to say to all you Blog Stalkers, I'm bummed! I've been keeping up with this blog, sharing the good, the bad, the ugly. I've asked for your thoughts, your opinions....posting pics, posting video (okay Stephen does that for me, but only because I bug him until he does it). After all this time, how do you show me love?? You don't. You don't leave comments. You just click to my site, read what you want...then leave me here hanging in cyber space. Then, Stephen makes a post and what do you do? You leave comments, encouraging ones. Showering him with all the love. You even set a site record for comments (yeah it was 5, but this is what I'm talking about). Dude, where's the love??

4 comments:

The Wells Family said...

HA! here i am here i am.
i leave comments.
not a blog stalker..but a blog wanderer and frequent commenter.

Stephen Hunton said...

I love you.

Amanda said...

me too! periodically i leave comments! no worries-i have blog stalkers, too. you and kt are the only ones that leave me comments most of the time.

Rylie said...

"Mom...Kristine's acting Beautiful againnnn!!!"