Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hmmmmmm............


















That's right!!! If you haven't already heard, we are expecting another baby!! Our official due date is February 15, 2009! We couldn't be more excited or feel more blessed to have this child in our lives! We've seen one sonogram (got to hear the beautiful sound of that heart beat!), but won't know whether it's a boy or girl until the end of September. Boy or girl, we are so grateful!

I am 12 weeks today...and am thrilled to have completed my first trimester! I have definitely been more sick with this baby than I was with Adler. But it has been such a fun pregnancy! I have two of my closest friends also expecting...one is 3 weeks head of me and the other is 6, so it has been fun to watch our tummies grow together. Adler is getting ready to teach baby brother/sister all he knows!

We of course would appreciate your prayers for this baby...to know Christ, for health, happiness and a good sleeper :)

10 comments:

Virginia said...

Love your "bun-in-oven" pic! Too cute! Hope you're feeling better! Excited to meet #2!

The Wells Family said...

wahoo!!!
we can't wait for another hunton playmate.
love you guys

khunton said...

congratulations!!! yeah! i smiled when i read the good sleeper prayer request...i will be praying for you and your precious baby.
i was sad we didn't get to see you while we were in Atlanta..i think EG and Adler are soulmates..they have so much in common :)

TMB said...

so excited for you guys! i know adler will be such a great big brother!!! we will keep ya'll in our prayers--

also-- grew up going to berry patch farms to pick blueberries. loved it [mostly, i ate blueberries while mom picked them!!] fun times! the cobbler sounds so good--i may have to try it with peaches, we have a huge basket of ripe peaches!

Amanda said...

Yes-so glad you "went public" now :) At first, I looked @ the pic of the bun in the oven and thought, "oh, I guess Stephen is trying some new photography thing," and "Is that a Hot Pocket?" Then I saw Adler's shirt & it all made sense. So excited for the new addition.

Unknown said...

love you and am so excited for you - I am with Amanda, I was thinking - ok this is going to be aobut the latest 'baking gone funny' but then laughed as I read on - so exciting! praying for you guys... love,d

The Gustafsons said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when this would happen. So fun for Adler! Sorry you have been sick-I know how not fun that can be. Mine finally went away about 15 weeks, so I will be praying yours is done now!

Amanda said...

HOORAY!! Congrats!! I will say lots of prayers (especially the ones for a super duper sleeper!!)
xoxoxo
Amanda

Megan Kemp said...

yeah for the huntons!!! feb. 15 is baby Kate's birthday...a perfect day for a baby to be born! what a precious little fam you all are! infact, i could not sleep this morning and was seriously thinking about what a great mom you are! you are so full of great parenting ideas. i love it! congrats!

Jess said...

Congratulations Kristine! I was very excited when Jamie told me that we are all 4 due around the same time!!! How exciting!

I was hoping run into you at church or something to hug you in person, but the blog world will due (ha ha!).

btw, we haven't made our announcement on our blog yet because we are still telling other people in our physical world in person. But we will soon.

Congrats again!!