So if you are having a baby, don't be surprised if this is all you get from me! This has been my latest sewing adventure, making these burp cloths! Here is some pics of a couple I made for an old co-worker who had baby Jake in June. Yes, I know I'm a little behind, but I figured you can never have too many of these things. Let me know what you think!
And don't worry, Stephen has already come up with my business plan, website (because everyone needs at least 5), and has a few suggestions for a company name :) (my favorite is Burp Cloths by Boo)
Front side



6 comments:
love them..great going. i have a friend who makes burp cloths and bibs - she's done pretty well.
i will post pics of our chairs that we are in the process of re-upholstering.
i, however, will not be starting a website. BUT, if I did smoke enough crack to do this again - I would name it - www.don't-waste-your-time.com
but hey - i'm saving money.
that's what i keep telling myself.
I LOVE them! My favorite is the one that says Jake with the same fabric that is on the back! Good job!!
love them!!
they're precious! you should definitely sell them--
Too cute Kristine! I have to agree with Mand, my fave is the personalized "Jake" one. You have been so crafty lately! OH and congrats on the baby news! Babies babies everywhere!
babe you got some skills! those are too cute!
Post a Comment