Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Adler's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese was this Monday. We went with Graycen (our God-daughter) to celebrate her 3rd birthday and her mom (Misty). It was great to go with a "big girl" to show Alder around the place. He wasn't too sure about all the rides, wanted to throw the ski-ball any other place than where it was supposed to go, but loved the singing robot mouse (I thought someone dressed up as a mouse at these places, but apparently I was wrong). He kept saying "hi mouse, bye mouse, hi mouse". I was very impressed with the child security when you walk in. Each family was stamped with coordinating numbers so no body left with the wrong person. There was an attendant at the door at all times and they were very serious about their job as "gate-keeper". I'm sure this is the beginning of many trips to visit The Mouse.

Adler and daddy doing the car racing video game...(these are my favorite...."prepare to qualify")


Graycen trying out the "so you think you can you dance?" game....


Graycen REALLY wanted "Uncle Boche" to go with her in the climby thing and go down the slide....

She is very convincing...

Adler kept waiting at the bottom for them to come out...



Who's the boss?

No comments: