Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adler's Breakfast Prayer

This morning Adler asked for banana cake (aka banana bread) for breakfast. I fixed him up a slice on his Lightning McQueen plate and he settled into his red picnic table we now have in our kitchen. I was pouring him some milk, but stopped when I heard him say something about Jesus. I listened in to try to make out what he was saying and it went something like...
"Jesus....something, something I couldn't make out.....Lightning McQueen...something, something else I couldn't make out....Jesus......Amen" Then he picked up his banana cake and took a big bite. O my goodness, my heart warmed and smiled to hear his little prayer. I only wish I knew more of what he said! He's going to be a great big brother!

I turn 38 weeks Sunday, which is the exact day I delivered Adler, so we will see!!


1 comment:

LaurenMZ said...

That is precious and I'm sure, heartwarming! I will be thinking about you guys this weekend and praying for the quick arrival!