Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where my girls at?



These are my sweet Atlanta friends. Moving from my home-state (Texas), I never thought I would have the type of friendships like what you have with girls you have known since junior high. For the most part, that is a true statement. Those Texas friendships can never be replaced. However, God has really blessed me with a great group of girls to lean on. Each of these girls has been such a great source of support in my new chapter of mom-hood life. It's so great that we can talk about anything from the consistancy of our child's poo to what type of curtains to put on the walls to who should be the next president to how to be more faithful in our relationships with Christ.

I also have a great husband who deserves a shout. He's been a big help around the house lately and I really appreciate him. Here we are having fun at the cgroup party:


3 comments:

olivia and henry said...

so great! you all are surely blessed. and from the second pic, looks like you two are definitely the crazies of the bunch ;)

Kate & Gabe said...

cute picture....

Jaime said...

Ok, guys these pics are fantastic.....and really make me miss you all so much! What a great group of friends we've got. Now, please plan a trip to Charlotte soon because the Toka's miss you!
Love ya! Jaime