
This is our God-Daughter, Graycen Harper Fountain. She likes french fries, ice, panda bears and laughing at her Uncle Bocch. She is so much fun and will teach us how to be parents to Adler.
John and Misty are her awesome parents. We are so thankful they have already stepped through the "wall of fire" of parenthood so that we have someone to help lead us through (and watch Adler on date nights:))
Thanks Fountains for a fun night out last night!

I love this song, by Stevie Wonder. It reminds me of the Fountains and the incredible love they have for each other and their Gray:
Isnt she lovely
Isnt she wonderfull
Isnt she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isnt she lovely made from love
Isnt she pretty
Truly the angels best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I cant believe what God has done
Through us He's given life to one
But isnt she lovely made from love
Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
Thats so very lovely made from love



1 comment:
You guys are such good friends. Thanks for taking such an interest in our family. Graycen is lucky to have such good God parents and we are all blessed to have you in our lives.
God bless,
John
Post a Comment